Technology Lesson Demonstration Assignment

 Breakout EDU



I selected BreakoutEDU as a tool to help my students practice working with positive and negative connotations.  After a lesson on determining tone from our reading, I realized that students may need practice identifying the connotations of certain words to help them determine the author’s tone while reading.  I had previously been introduced to BreakoutEDU, but not yet used it.  I’m glad I found it!  Overall, I am pleased with the selection.  It is a good way to build teamwork with students as they attempt to solve the puzzles, and it gives them good practice in determining connotations.  I liked the balance of difficulty in the locks, and I think it would work well with heterogeneous groups at a station rotation in my classroom.  BreakoutEDU is a good tool to review information in a fun and challenging way.   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discussion--Assistive Technology

Discussion--Reflection